Buy Legacy Biryani Rice At Best Price - Legacy Biryani Rice is one of the best-known varieties of rice in all India. We are a leading Supplier, Wholesaler & Manufacturer of Legacy Biryani Rice in Delhi - India.
Legacy Biryani Rice is a variety of long, slender-grained aromatic rice which is traditionally grown in India, Nepal and Pakistan. As of 2019, India accounted for 65% of the international trade in Biryani Rice, while Pakistan accounted for the remaining 35%. Many countries use domestically grown Biryani Rice crops; however, Biryani Rice is geographically exclusive to certain districts of India and Pakistan.
Advantages Of Legacy Biryani Rice