Kasuri Methi refers to dried leaves of the fenugreek plant. It is an herb with a bitter but addictive taste. Used as a spice in Indian curries, sabzi, parathas its strong aroma and distinctive flavour fascinate the taste buds!
Health benefits of kasuri methi, dried fenugreek leaves
- Kasuri Methi doesn't pile on too many calories
- Kasuri Methi is low on carb count.
- Kasuri Methi is generally used as a condiment for flavouring various curries and subzis.
- It combines well with starchy or root vegetables like carrots, yams and potatoes.
- Add to whole wheat dough to make flavourful rotis and parathas.
- Add a teaspoon of dried fenugreek leaves to curries, as a spice, along with tomatoes.
- It is used popularly in handi recipes.
- It can also be roasted and crushed before adding to subzis, to enhance the flavour and aroma.
Enquiry For Product